Bawat is looking for a Project Manager
01 September 2021
Are you passionate about protecting the world’s oceans through green technology for ballast water? Do you have experience with technical project management? Then we have just the position for you!
You will be an important part of a dynamic professional engineering department and take responsibility for project execution from order to commissioning. You will communicate with various stakeholders e.g. clients, suppliers, shipyards, ship’s crew, classification societies and authorities. You will refer to the Chief Technical Officer.
There will be some travel in connection with ship inspections, installation supervision and system commissioning (You should be prepared for 25-50 days of travelling per year).
The position is hands-on and given the early stage of the development of the company, the tasks will be varied, thus a flexible approach is desired.
Your professional competencies:
- A background as a Marine Engineer, Engineer, Electrician, Naval Architect, or a similar practical/theoretical background.
- Min. 2 years of relevant project management experience.
- Experience with project management software is a plus, especially Microsoft Projects.
- Microsoft Office, especially excel
- Technical savvy and commercial understanding.
Your personal characteristics:
- A good listener who generates trust in others.
- A natural communicator, persuading others to adopt to your viewpoint by your enthusiastic and optimistic attitude.
- Dependable and persistent, likes to tie up the loose ends and see an assignment through to conclusion.
- You show great perseverance and a methodical, deliberate approach to problem solving and the completion of tasks.
Working for Bawat A/S means:
You will work with a solution, that solves an environmental challenge in a sustainable way.
You will be part of a team of experts, that are in the forefront of science and technical development.
You will join a team of people who are passionate about their work.
You will have plenty of opportunities for personal development in a busy working environment with rapid decision-making processes.
You will be working with committed colleagues at a dynamic workplace in Hørsholm
We communicate in English with our customers and suppliers, and work in an open and inspiring office environment.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Managing Director, Jakob Le Fevre, MARPRO on +45 5370 0995.
Application deadline is September 21st, 2021. If interested in being part of the journey, please send your motivated application and CV here.